Royalty-free images for your project.
Royalty-free, perpetual licenses for a selection of my more popular travel and food photographs are available exclusively at Getty Images. Getty licenses include: global use rights, unlimited print runs and digital impressions, comprehensive protection, volume discounts, and a market-freeze option.
For images not available on Getty...
Licenses for images found in the galleries that are not found on Getty may be purchased by contacting me directly. Royalty-free rights granted for direct-purchased licenses are similar to those granted by Getty: perpetual (no expiration), worldwide, unlimited, any and all media, and non-exclusive (others may license the same image for their work). Three image sizes are available, prices as marked per image:
Perfect size for supplemental web images (e.g.: 860×570 pixels).
Best for hero or full-screen images on the web (e.g.: 2100×1400 pixels).
Highest quality for printing (12–46 megapixels depending on the image).
Licenses carry the following restrictions:
- The image cannot be used standalone and you may not give access for others to use the image itself apart from the project or end use.
- You may not claim that the image is your own work.
- The image may not be used in "on demand" products (i.e., made available for a third party to select to print on t-shirts, calendars, posters, digital wallpapers, etc.) including the sale of such products through custom design websites.
- The image may not be redistributed through an electronic template.
- The image may not be used in a logo.
- Images used for editorial purposes must be accompanied by the photo credit: "Jason Waltman".
The copyright of all licensed photographs remains with Jason Waltman.